ORANGE HALL BELFAST

ORANGE HALL BELFAST

The statue on the roof is the only one of King William III of Ireland, Scotland and England on any Orange hall in Ireland


The Hall was opened on January 27th, 1885. To mark the bi-centenary of the “Glorious Revolution” of 1688 an equestrian bronze statue, by Henry Hems of Exeter,city coat of arms of King William III was placed on the Hall, the cost was £600.The statue on the roof is the only one of King William on any Orange hall in Ireland. Also on the imposing frontage of the Hall is placed the City of Belfast Crest along with the motto “pro tanto quid retribuamus”.




ORANGE HALL BELFAST 001
ORANGE HALL BELFAST 001
ORANGE HALL BELFAST 002
ORANGE HALL BELFAST 002
ORANGE HALL BELFAST 003
ORANGE HALL BELFAST 003
ORANGE HALL BELFAST 004
ORANGE HALL BELFAST 004