Cork Victoria Road railway station was on the Cork, Blackrock and Passage Railway in County Cork, Ireland. Passenger services were withdrawn on 6 February 1873 with the opening of Cork Albert Street railway station.
The Cork, Blackrock and Passage Railway was a 3 ft (914 mm) narrow gauge railway in County Cork, Ireland. It was originally opened in 1850 as a 5 ft 3 in (1,600 mm) railway between Cork and Passage West, but was converted to 3 ft (914 mm) gauge in 1902. An extension southwards from Passage West to Crosshaven opened in 1904. The railway closed in 1932 and has since been replaced by a public pathway and nature area.
The railway operated along the west bank of the River Lee and Cork Harbour from Cork to Blackrock and Passage West. Thereafter the 1904 extension headed inland towards Carrigaline before running alongside the south bank of the Owenabue River to Crosshaven.
Stations were :
Cork Albert Street railway station (replaced the earlier Cork Victoria Road railway station)
Show Ground Halt railway station
Blackrock (CBPR) railway station
Rochestown railway station
Passage railway station
Glenbrook (CBPR) railway station
Monkstown railway station
Rafeen railway station
Carrigaline railway station
Crosshaven railway station
Albert Street station, Cork. The railway closed in 1932 but the Albert Street terminus still stands and is used by a firm of builders merchants.