GRIFFITH BRIDGE AT GRAND CANAL PLACE - DOLPHIN ROAD

GRIFFITH BRIDGE AT GRAND CANAL PLACE - DOLPHIN ROAD

Named after Richard Griffith, a director of the Grand Canal Company, it is located on Grand Canal Place, at a bend on the Grand Canal, formerly a junction connecting to Grand Canal Harbour. The Grand Canal, along with the Royal Canal, encircles Dublin city centre and provides a waterway connection between Dublin's River Liffey and the River Shannon. Construction of the canal began in 1757 and was completed in 1797.
GRIFFITH BRIDGE
GRIFFITH BRIDGE