VICTORIAN PEOPLE'S FLOWER GARDEN

VICTORIAN PEOPLE'S FLOWER GARDEN


The Victorian People's Flower Gardens are located between the Parkgate Street entrance, and the North Circular Road Gate entrance to the Phoenix Park.

The gardens were originally established in 1840 as the Promenade Grounds and provide an opportunity to demonstrate the beauty of Victorian horticulture.

A large ornamental lake, children's playground, picnic areas and Victorian bedding schemes are just some of the attractions.