Monkstown Parish Church is a church of the Church of Ireland located in Monkstown, County Dublin, Ireland.
The original church on this site was opened in 1789 and was a very simple church. In 1825 it was decided to rebuild the church and the architect John Semple of the Board of First Fruits was engaged. The church was completed in the 1830s.
In 1868 the church was extended by John McCurdy with the addition of a chancel to the same style as the original design of John Semple.
Note: The Board of First Fruits was an institution of the Church of Ireland that was established in 1711 by Anne, Queen of Great Britain in order to build and improve churches and glebe houses in Ireland. This was funded from taxes collected on clerical incomes which were in turn funded by tithes. The board was replaced in 1833 by the Board of Ecclesiastical Commissioners.