St. Joseph’s Church, Terenure Road East

DUBLIN STREET IMAGES

Custom Search

St. Joseph’s Church, Terenure Road East


SORRY FOR THE DELAY
There was no church of any denomination in Terenure until the second half of the 19th Century.

Large Gothic revival church started in 1904 but later extended in 1952, leaving the altar in the centre of the long nave, and two main entrance fronts. The intended spire was never completed. The interior contains some fine glass by Harry Clarke notably the crucifixion window.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY